directioner.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Happy Later Birthday.
Hey people,i'm kinda sorry because for a long time i'm not speak a word with all of you or update my blog.this is because i have a tan of homeworks then i have some work to do .But i'm trying to active by update sometime new to my blog. And i really really miss all of you. Yes,you who are reading this post.yeh *winking .  and i hope you miss me too (lol). About the title of my post this time ,(Read them [the title]) my birthday is just around the corner. Wait,do you know when is my birthday ? You don't ? Then,make yourself to know it *pointing at you .But,the sadness is my birthday is on the starting of my final exam.And it a little bit make me stress and disappointed . i have to read the textbooks,notes that gave by my teacher,study hard and others. So,i have to focus on it (although my phone and laptop is always be with me). and btw,my life is on my phone now (wechat and twitter also instagram) [@ddirax]  I think that's all.So,bye.
This blog is in process of updating.
"Happy Later Birthday." was Posted On: Thursday 23 October 2014 @20:47 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from





ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ